The term to call the half Pomeranian and half Chihuahua is Pomchi. Aside known as Pomchi, they are popular as Chi-Pom, Chi Pom, Chaipom, Chimeranian, Chipom, Chiranian, Pom-A-Chi, Pom-Chi, Pomachi, Pomahuhua. This one is one of a designer dog with a small size. They love to play, lovely, good-natured, and really loyal to their owners.
Half Pomeranian half Chihuahua pictures
Half Pomeranian and half Chihuahua are generally cute. One of the aspects that make them look cute is their height. They are so small because they are considered as toy dogs. There is no way for everyone to not love them as soon as they see them.
If you are curious about how cute they can get, feel free to look for the pictures of Pomchi anywhere you want. Google is definitely the most recommended one as it is complete. To find their pictures, the first thing that should be done is to open your favorite browser and to enter the keyword such as “half Pomeranian half Chihuahua pictures”. The results will appear on the screen as soon as pressing Enter. If you are too lazy, here are some pictures of Pomchi for you.
- Here is the picture of Jessy. She is a 2-year-old female Pomchi.
- Here is the picture of Sugar. He is male and his age is 4 months old.
- Here is the picture of Pitty. She is such a cute and pretty Pomchi. Her mother is a long haired Chihuahua and her father is a Pomeranian.
- Here is the picture of Pitty when she was 7 months old.
- The Pomchi shown on the picture is named Pepper. He is 3 months old. He is such an active one and is always craving for attention. He loves to be loved and is smart. He is so good at escaping and will find his way to be on your lap. He is a fan of toy balls. He has a thing for his old towels. He enjoys his time playing with his toys and also loves walking on beaches. Pepper is such a bull of sunshine as he is always happy every single day.
- Here is the picture of Baile, a 16-weeks old Pomchi.
- The image shown is Gracie, a 1 year-old Pomchi. She has a Pomeranian mother and a Chihuahua father. She is lovely and such an active one. Just like any other Pomchi, she is also blessed with intelligence. She can name each of her toys, items, places in the house well. She loves to show some tricks such as patty caking, rolling over, playing dead, and many other ones. She is such a perfect service dog.
- The name of the Pomchi in the picture is Foxy. The cutie is 1 year old. She is 6 pounds of about 2.7kg in weight. The mother of her is a fawn Chihuahua while the father of her is an orange sable Pomeranian.
- Here is the image of Sequoia, who is also known as Coya. He is a male and is 7 weeks old.
- Here is the picture of Princess. As you can guess from the name, she is a female and is 4 weeks old.
- Here is the image of Baby. She is a sister of Princess.
Half Pomeranian half Chihuahua details
- Dog Breed: Pomchi
- Other Names: Chi-Pom, Chi Pom, Chaipom, Chimeranian, Chipom, Chiranian, Pom-A-Chi, Pom-Chi, Pomachi, Pomahuhua
- Coat: Long and short
- Color: Black, white, brown
- Breed Type: Crossbreed
- Group of Breed: Toy
- Lifespan: 12 to 18 years
- Weight: 2 to 10 pounds
- Height (Size): Small; 6 to 9 inches
- Shedding: Moderate
- Temperament: Loving, loyal, courageous, stubborn
- Tolerate Child: No
- Litter Size: 3 to 8 puppies at a time
- Hypoallergenic: Now
- Health Issues: Uncertain
Half Pomeranian half Chihuahua appearance
Most mix of Pomeranian and Chihuahua will look like smaller Pomeranians when it comes to the physical body, but they usually take after their Chihuahua parent when it comes to the face. By reading this hint, you can imagine them with small rounded heads and large eyes. They could look more like Chihuahuas or more like Pomeranians.
Aside from their Pomeranian and Chihuahua parents, a lot of Pomchis resemble foxes with small ears. They have short but strong legs. Besides, they also have long torsos and rounded paws. The full grown Pomchi can grow anywhere up to 6 to 10 inches tall with the male ones tend to be taller compared to the female ones. As for the weight, they can vary, ranging from 5 pounds to around 10 pounds for the female ones and 6 pounds to 12 pounds for the male ones. Those are the average weight and height but keep in mind that they can grow a little bigger than you are expecting.
Half Pomeranian half Chihuahua coats
The mix of Pomeranian and Chihuahua come in a wide variety of color coats. The most common one is light brown. Apart from the light brown, some other colors include white, tan, merle, sable, gray, cream, fawn, and dark brown. The black ones are rare, but they are still in high demand. Most of them only have one color, but there is a possibility for them to be blessed with more than just one color. The parents of these Pomchis have a big part when it comes to this kind of thing.
The result of half Pomeranian and half Chihuahua named Pomchi can have either of their parents’ coats or a combination of these two. Everything depends on the genetic influence of the dominant parent. The coats have some variations, including long or short, and single or double. If they are healthy, the coats will always look soft and shiny.
The haircuts of Pomchi can be important to keep them looking at their best. For the ones who have an undercoat with a very thick and fluffy one, it does really matter. The shedding of the coat will depend on the kind of coat they get from their parents. In general, the male ones will only shed around once a year.