You may think that it will be fun to have a pomeranian puppy at home. If you decide to have a pomeranian puppy, then you need to know the price of this dog. You may have a budget just for a pomeranian puppy which costs under $600. Are there any pomeranian puppies under $600?
The Standard Price of Pomeranian Puppies
When you buy a pomeranian puppy, you have to make sure to buy it from a reputable breeder. The price of a pomeranian puppy is about $500 and $6,000. However, there are also some pomeranian puppies which cost $1,000 to $3,000. If you are looking for specialty poms such as the black pomeranian, you are able to find that the price is higher.
When you decide to buy a pomeranian puppy, you also have to think about the other expenses. It means that you have to prepare more than $600 if you expect to buy a puppy under $600. In the first year of having a dog, you need to have at least $1,000 for food, bedding, toys and health care and also the cost of raising a puppy. After that, every year you have to prepare between $1,000 and $3,200 for the needs of your pomeranian puppy.
It is important for you to note that these numbers do not include emergency care or non-typical costs such as specialty equipment, deposits or non-routine medical treatment.
Pomeranian Puppies for Sale Under $600
It seems that it is not easy to find pomeranian puppies for sale under $600. If you access Greenfield Puppies website, you are able to find that the price is above $1,000. Here are some of the pomeranian puppies for sale on Greenfield Puppies website.
- Name: Elmo
Origin: Gap, PA
Origin: Cato, NY
- Name: Preston
Origin: Cato, NY
- Name: Buffer
Origin: Lodi, NY
- Name: Cherry
Origin: Lodi, NY
However, if you access Adtob website, you are able to find pomeranian puppies under $600. Here are some of them.
- Teacup Pomeranian which was published by Evelyn. It has a microchip with a lifetime registry which is provided by the American Kennel Club. The weight of mom and dad are under 4 pounds. The price is $400. You are able to contact (210) 570 – 7136.
- Awesome Teacup Pomeranian Puppies which was published by Tylermorgan. The price is $450. The puppies that are sold are in great health and they will be fully vet checked and inoculated before you buy it. You are able to contact (804) 571 – 0492.
- Purebred Pomeranian Puppy which was published by Stephanie Mclin. This pomeranian puppy is small and fabulous. This puppy has gorgeous thick coats and fabulous baby face. The puppy also has a sweet open expression. Besides, it is lovable and playful. The price is $250. If you are interested in this puppy or you may want to ask first, then you are able to send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively, you are able to call or text to 206-429-7877.
- Beautiful Pomeranian Puppies which are published by Tiffanybane. The pomeranian puppies that she sells are current on all shots, potty trained, AKC registered and also have an excellent pedigree. The price is $240. If you want to know more about these puppies, you are able to contact her at (770) 737 – 1988.
There is another way to get a lower price of pomeranian. You are able to get it from a dog rescue. You can visit some dog rescues and then find pomeranian puppies that you can adopt there.
Some Factors which Affect The Price of Pomeranian Puppies
There are some factors why the price of pomeranian puppies can be various.
This is the main factor which affects the price of pomeranian puppies. Quality here does not mean about the health, behaviour and personality of the dog, even though the health is also the main thing in quality of dog. However, the quality here means how well the dog can be expected to perform in competitions and also how well it can be expected to generate other dogs that do the same.
- Colour of Coat
The color of the pomeranian coat is awesome. However, for a show dog, usually they have solid color so that they have a higher price if we compare to the pomeranians with multi colors.
- Faults and Health
If you go to reputable breeders, you will be given a list of the dog’s faults and also the results of health testing. It is done to help you understand about the quality of the dog that they sell. If the dog has serious health conditions, usually it will be sold at a lower price. If you do not mind the high price, then you may want to buy show quality pomeranian which can cost $10,000. These kinds of dogs can be bred to generate more show quality pomeranians and also can compete in shows.
The location of the breeders lives is able to give effect to the price of the puppies. If the breeders live in a high cost living, they will charge more so that they are able to continue breeding. If the breeders live in an area which has more regulations on the breeding of animals, they will also set the price higher. By doing it, they can cover the costs to comply with the regulations.
- Certification and Warranties
If you want to show your pomeranian, you have to make sure that you go to a breeder who will give you all the right certifications. However, if showing your pomeranian is not important for you, then you can skip having the certification. The function of certification is to show that the breeder has been held to a certain standard which is very good in taking care of the health and welfare of the dog.
- Lineage and Bloodlines
If the pomeranian puppy that you buy has superior pedigree, then the price will be more expensive. The superior pedigree include the parents and grandparents of the puppy which have won awards.